News regarding a fire at the premises on Wednesday morning....
As many of you will have heard by now there was a fire at Myreside Pavilion on Wednesday morning.
The fire service and other emergency services reacted superbly and were on the scene quickly.
Thankfully nobody was hurt in the incident and George Watson’s College principal Melvyn Roffe has paid tribute to the fire service, the police and Heart of Midlothian staff amongst others.
He said: “We will get Myreside up and running as soon as we can, but it will take time.”
The club will be in constant contact with the school and Heart of Midlothian and will keep members updated as and when we can with any progress/news - thanks for your understanding.
The school have requested that people refrain from going to the pavilion until further notice.