INFORMATION REGARDING INTERNATIONAL TICKET APPLICATIONS
*** Please note this if for WFC Members only ***
International Tickets - Season 2018-19
6 Nations 2019 Home Application Form
Closing date for Applications 17 October 2018 – no late applications can be accepted
Application form for 6 Nations Tickets for 2019 is attached. Please note the following:-
- The attached application form is slightly different from previous years.Please complete all parts especially the SRU Rugby e-ticketing client reference. Included is a handy guide on where to find your reference no and how to register.
- Details of matches are shown on the application form.
- Concessions are available to under 18s and Students as noted on application form for the Italy game only.
- Application forms should be returned to me, not SRU, by the closing date noted above.
- Please read the Club Members Information which is attached to this communication. Tickets are limited to the max no per person per application as follows and there is no leeway with this: -
Italy – 4
Ireland – 2
Wales – 4
At this point I must also say there is no guarantee you will get what you apply for as I have not been given an allocation quota this year.
I will have a waiting list for those who are unsuccessful, which will be given to the SRU.So ensure you have registered for an account to benefit from access to a pre-sale before tickets are released to the public (availability dependant).This season and going forward they are trying to make sure all clubs in Scotland get equal access to tickets. Please use the club URL if buying direct once you receive the email and also use if you buy Edinburgh or Glasgow ticketshttps://www.eticketing.co.uk/scottishrugby/?advcode=WatFC
- Applications will only be accepted from paid-up members of the Club.Please ensure you sign up for season 2018-19 when the applications come out.Please use the link below if you haven’t already joined.
- This will be verified before tickets are distributed by the SRU.
- Tickets are for the personal use of members and must not be sold on. The SRU has Guideline Sanctions regarding sale of tickets on the black market and, in the event of this happening, the Club’s allocation may be seriously reduced in future years.Please ensure you sign the declaration on the back of the application form.
- Payment must accompany applications. Cheques should be made payable to “Watsonian Football Club” and if you wish to pay by BACS the details are as follows: WFC International Tickets Sorting Code 80-41-21 A/C 00939956.Please advise if you are paying by BACS.
- Details on the away games will follow, once I have the details from the SRU.
International Tickets Secretary
14 Glencross Gardens
Penicuik EH26 9HH
Telephone: 01968679027 or 07980817860